1.And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

2. You've got to stop fighting change, you're just kicking against the pricks.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Introduction

Kicking against the pricks is a means for me to vent and for you to learn.  Although the title is a biblical reference, I assure you I am not affiliated with any organized religion.  In fact, if you stick with me you'll find that part of my purpose here is to point out how so much of the grief and horror throughout our history has been perpetrated by organized religions.  If you are devout about, well, anything - prepare to be offended. 
I will spend a lot of time berating and mocking the politically correct, the Left, and the over-sensitive.  Please do not assume that because of this, I am associated with the Right.  That is exactly the kind of moronic thinking that I am fighting against.  You can't pigeonhole or classify me.  Odds are, I'm smarter than you are.  I wasn't born that way, and I don't have a bunch of formal education.  I am an autodidact.  Meaning I'm smart because I've been around the block a few times and I've PAID ATTENTION the whole way.  If you just had to look up autodidact - see, I told you I'm smarter than you.  And if you don't know what the word means and you're too apathetic to look it up, you're the person I'll be spending a lot of time talking about in future posts. 
I won't be bound by the ridiculous anthropological ideal of cultural relativism.  Some cultures ARE better than others.  I won't be bound by the tyranny of the Left that says every stereotype is a lie and everyone is the same.  If one ethnic group in this country commits more crime than another, I WILL SAY IT.  If one ethnic group generally has more children than they can afford, I WILL POINT THEM OUT.  If women exhibit a certain trait or action more than men, I WILL WRITE ABOUT IT.  I want to point out that
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!  
And I'm sure it will be mentioned that "you can't judge."  I beg do differ.  YES I CAN.  I do it all the time.  The rest of the half ass intelligent people in this country need to start judging too!  The rest you'll just have to read about.  Just one last thing:
I say "fuck" a LOT!

5 comments:

  1. Just so you know, intelligence is not generally based on the amount of things a person knows, but on that persons capacity to process, understand and use information. So, to say that you are smarter than someone simply because you know a word that person doesn't know is not exactly accurate. It would be more accurate to say that you are better informed than most people out there. Just sayin'...

    When you say some cultures are better than others, what standards are you using to judge that by? Economic, social norms, political practices, physical appearance, rituals or religions? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least when you type it doesn't look like a four year olds handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take the time to at least scan my blog and poke fun at my handwriting but you don't take a second to click the "follow" button? What gives?

    ReplyDelete
  4. -=kicks back and grabs some chips=- Yep I think this is a blog I'll go ahead and bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo 19d! anyway i think better and worse when applied to culture comes down to first, right and wrong, and second, what pushes progress in that society. the two are generally the same.

    ReplyDelete